MP3 is a Wii Launch Title! *cries*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Samus.nl Forum Index :: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joey
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Potter wrote:
Naming yourself is offline.

But if you put a curse word (believe me I've tried) or other "banned" words/characters, when you try to sign on it won't let you and tell you to go change your name.

Metroid Prime Hunters: Betrayal= Infernus
Special Thanks to: Phazon Metroid (sigs), Mochtroid (Avatar)
Mr Potter
Sequence Breaker

Location: Either Celestial Archives, Alinos, VDO, Arcterra, or Oubliette

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Well, that is different. In that case, maybe Nintendo can't change anything unless it's online. Which would be fine, because players knowing glitches that others don't would give them an unfair advantage. But as far as offline goes, leave the game alone.
Metroid 2 No Bombs
Anarchy_Balsac
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jizzedinside928 wrote:
Oh, shut up already damnit! Stop this foolish arguement, it's not even freaking on-topic! Stop shooting the non-existent dead horse with a shot gun! Also, your ranting is pointless, and the probability of Nintendo to let hackers easily get in through a simple update/download is 0 to 1,000,000,000. This whole freaking arguement is the most idiotc thing ever! And the way you're going about it is almost intolorable and unacceptable. You know, the whole "Everyone else is an idiot except me and they don't know s**t" thing. Now please shut up, stop with the shooting of the horse, and get back on topic. Just make another topic about this idiotic arguement, instead of contaminating this topic with you irratating posts.

Well ain't that the cauldron calling the silverware black. Websites don't let people hack them, but it happens. That's the most asinine and stupid reason for why someone wouldn't hack something I have ever seen. May as well tell me war will never happen because countries don't just let other countries attack them.

Obsessed Fanboy wrote:

Yes, they are idiots - If you do not trust the ones "altering" the games, you should not buy them at all because they are the same people as the ones who made them in the first place.

So then, "doesn't want to buy" means "buy then whine about it later"? My, how skewed reality is in your universe. I've been advocating not buying a wii this whole time, durrr.

Obsessed Fanboy wrote:
And dude, no matter what you think, the creators have the right to change their own work.

And I have the right to tell people it's a waste of their money.

Obsessed Fanboy wrote:
And you know? Then shut up. It is you who are making these false accusations.

Of course, it was based on stuff that nintendo was talking about doing..........

Obsessed Fanboy wrote:

Wii =/= Computer

It is a computer. You of course, missed the point that forced downloads and installations were indeed posible to implement.

Obsessed Fanboy wrote:
It doesn't have a hard-drive, so there really is no place to save such alterations in such a way that you can't erase them. And again, your paranoia is ridiculous.

Accept of course, for the game disc itself.

Obsessed Fanboy wrote:
You did a very poor job at that.

Not really, you're just making stuff up in the hopes it will scare me off and smoke screen the fact that I proved my case.

Obsessed Fanboy wrote:

O RLY?!?

Yes, really.

Obsessed Fanboy wrote:

Again, they will not put a rewriter in there. If they did, people would surely abandon the Wii, and that is not Nintendo's goal.

Just because tit's the wrong move does not mean nintendo would not do it. 64DD anyone?(Yes, they did make it, it was such a failure that it was never seen outside japan).

Obsessed Fanboy wrote:

By whom? Why would they do it?

I explained earlier in the thread, dunce, go back and read. I'm not repeating myself because you choose to be ferous cranus and pretend like I never said things that I did.

Obsessed Fanboy wrote:
It is WAY more "risky" to use the Internet, but that doesn't seem to stop you.

In regards to what exactly? I don't suppose you would happen to be able to explain yourself?

Obsessed Fanboy wrote:
Yeah, and airplanes can crash into towers. Let's ban them! Rolling Eyes

Ah the old D6. Yes, surely trying to raise awareness of a bad consumer product means we should ban airplanes. How enlghtening.

And look, DJGrenola has thouroughly trashed you.
Your sig is nearly 5k over the limits. This is the second, or more, time the staff has had to remove either your sig, avatar, or both. Read up on the rules or we will not hesitate to remove your image privileges.
Your sig can be foundNOWHERE.
Dazuro Ghenari
SCU Forums Super-Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: Damn it, where's the delete button here? >_<

Sigs by lots of people--credit file coming soon! <3 Thanks y'all!
<RE> God is an enigma wrapped in an illusion wrapped in mystery coated with chocolate and dipped in fire ants.
<BBX25> I wonder what a blowjob from a snake would be like
<Cinsu> I wish my dick had a grinning lobster.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fastolf
Space Pirate

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can some kick that non-believer (Anarchy_Balsac) guy off for at least a couple of predetermined time limits off before the inevitable. He's like the Da-Vinci book/movie of Nintendo.

Anyway, how is the Wii gonna be a waste of money anyway. Great inovation, blu-ray discs, reasonable flash drive, pretty good graphics if the tech demos are anything to say about it and all for under 250 american. Hey, i know i'm getting one at the end of the year and probably before christmas comes. I'm happy. I'm a believer. I'M A BELIEVER.....ahem.
Dazuro Ghenari
SCU Forums Super-Fan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, actually, that undeletable post was a frickin' massive rant pwning every one of the arguments, but seeing as the mods directly said to get off that topic and he failed to comply, I figure I'll let them deal with him and spare myself a yelling-at.. Razz

<RE> God is an enigma wrapped in an illusion wrapped in mystery coated with chocolate and dipped in fire ants.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Metroid Exterminator
Beam Trooper

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, Anarchy has insulted me! How horrible. Woe is me!

I do find it ironic that he says I am an "Obsessed Fanboy" considering who started this ridiculous argument. Not to mention that his ludicrous ranting lacks any factual basis or even common sense.

Speaking of the mods, where are they?
Banjo2553
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not worried that Prime 3 will be a launch title, actually. The game has been in production a month before Prime 2 was released. Retro has enough time with it.

Check out my fangame: Metroid Dark Shadows on the MP2D forums!
Also check out the forum for my fangame. http://s12.invisionfree.com/Metroid_Dark_Shadows/index.php?
Joey
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banjo2553 wrote:
I'm not worried that Prime 3 will be a launch title, actually. The game has been in production a month before Prime 2 was released. Retro has enough time with it.

Excellently put. I'm not too worried, these guys have pulled off great feats so far, why not now? Rolling Eyes Mr. Green

Metroid Prime Hunters: Betrayal= Infernus
Special Thanks to: Phazon Metroid (sigs), Mochtroid (Avatar)
AlphaMetroid_90
Flying Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not really worried about this, because it seems that they are bringing new stuff, instead of just upgrading or reusing stuff from the previous games.
I believe that MP2 was considered not so good, because it didnt really bring anything new. Lets see:
Dark Beam and Light beam: Ice and Plasma with some new capabilities and ammo.
Visors: Come on Retro, these work practically the same as X-ray and Thermal.
Gravity boost: Gravity suit with a third jump. Not really cool.
New Suits: Well suits are always kind of nothing special.
Seeker missiles: Pretty cool, enough, but nothing stupendous.
Grappling beam: Yay, you can shoot while grappling. Whoop de doo Basil!
The only really new upgrades are Screw attack and Annihilator beam.
In MP3 there seems to be a lot more new stuff. The grappling beam for example: A lot more new stuff. The command visor is not a revamped Thermal/X-ray. The (look the newest trailer for these) [spoil:f113878623]Morphball "golems"[/spoil:f113878623] , and it seems that alot of other new stuff.
As I said, not worried.

<DazzyG, about SSBB's ZS-Samus' whip>It's never been shown flopping on the ground, and when she first whipped it out it stood straight up.
Sigs by ChOzO, Leviathan, xfox and D-Kalatar
ChozoEchoes
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not worried too. I think two years development time are enough, so I'm happy that it will be a launch title. I don't have a choice but to buy the Wii the day it's released Very Happy
Mr. Prime
Elite Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh...so happy that Ridley is going to be in this one Cool Cool Cool

Thanks to Def Leppard for the sweet Sig!
http://s7.invisionfree.com/phazon
Rogue_Samus
Phazon Elite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Prime wrote:
Heh...so happy that Ridley is going to be in this one Cool Cool Cool

REALLY?? Surprised That would be sooo cool. And I hope there's more than one fight too. Razz

Sigs & avs made by MH, MT, PE, BP, DK, DS, eb05, Midget, Durandal, Metroid072, Gneekman, Metro, ScooterX, Photoshop, Ridley, Joba, xfox, Slothien483, MonsterERB & system928

Doctor Omega wrote:
All we're asking is to be sensible when you post.

Consider this your official verbal warning.
Meta-Ridley125
Beam Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, from tbe looks of the demo, odds are that we will fight Ridley at least twice.(Cause the first battle with him is very early in the game, and he is not super strong in it.)

Metroid: Intervention
Character: Rakiaz

Here:
http://www.samusforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=10029
"Which side are you on?"
Dazuro Ghenari
SCU Forums Super-Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus we've seen another video showing him in a cutscene taking place after the demo, so chances are we'll fight him again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Samus.nl Forum Index :: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: