MP3: Corruption Storyline (Possibly spoilers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Samus.nl Forum Index :: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will MP3 be worthy of the Wii
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 26 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 26

Fastolf
Space Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and by the way, although i enjoy all the main console formats...(the home ones that is)... i just can't help but feel that Micro and Sony would only over power the game with graphics rather than make something Awesome. I mean, i'm sure it would be good but the graphics might be to focused in their minds and the main story may miss out a little.

HEY, ANYONE WONDERING WHAT mp3 CORRUPTION WILL BE LIKE OVER MULTIPLAYER.Hmmmmmmmmmmm
IT LOOKS GOOOOOOOOOOD TO ME CONSIDERING HUNTERS.
Meta-Ridley125
Beam Trooper

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm, sorry but there is no multiplayer for this game. Check some one of the more resent articles. They want a excellent single player mode, so for now, bye-bye multiplayer.

Metroid: Intervention
Character: Rakiaz

Here:
http://www.samusforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=10029
"Which side are you on?"
Fastolf
Space Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm, yeah yer probably right. but i just feel that ninty wouldn't keep it out. Wii will be world wi-fi compatible and with games for the other consoles such as Unreal Tournament 07 and other similar games i just think Ninty would be making a bad move because of not only that but because Hunters displayed just how good Ninty were at worldwide multi. Ah well, considering Ninty is always surprising us with new additions i reakon i'll just keep praying for a multi mode. Thats just me i guess............
Meta-Ridley125
Beam Trooper

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, there may be a multiplayer mode one day(if the downloading thing with the Wii is what i think it might be) but i think that after the littel Echos multiplayer episode, Retro just wanted to buckle down, and hammer out a excellent single player mode. Meh, we will have like half a year or so till Prime 3 is out, so once again, we will have to wait and see...

Here:
"Which side are you on?"
Fastolf
Space Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, i forgot the due dates still a while off. I guess the new Smash Bros for Wii will have to keep me busy. I love the game and i love Metroid so i say give all the time it needs. If theres something Retro can do to even make it that much better then it's worth it.
Hey, i just realised, i only really set this post topic up to talk about about the storyline. Ahh well, i'm enjoying this.
system928
Flying Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll make a multiplayer topic in general Metroid Discussion. And you shouldn't double post btw. But I think if there is Multiplayer, it should be a seperate game.

Awesome set made by xfox!
Andrew Mills wrote:
I know it's in the wrong forum, but seeing as this is the board with the most traffic, and I OWN this forum, I can stick this topic in any board I like! Anyways...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Energy_siphus
Flying Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fastolf wrote:
Hmmmm, yeah yer probably right. but i just feel that ninty wouldn't keep it out. Wii will be world wi-fi compatible and with games for the other consoles such as Unreal Tournament 07 and other similar games i just think Ninty would be making a bad move because of not only that but because Hunters displayed just how good Ninty were at worldwide multi. Ah well, considering Ninty is always surprising us with new additions i reakon i'll just keep praying for a multi mode. Thats just me i guess............

you know, that is almost exactly what I said. you used almost the same points as i did.

Here:http://www.samusforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=10029
"Which side are you on?"

MystDragon2k wrote:
the meaning of life is sex
DJ15Nario
Space Pirate

Location: Underneath RE who died for pai, eating blubery pai, listening to my composed tunes at VGMix.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MetroidHandler wrote:
Joey wrote:
MP3 is better than the Wii and and the new gay name (Miyamoto on crack?). It's too good; if only it weren't ending up on the sucky Nintendo system (as usual). Mad Sweat

Why are you here?

Agreed. Metroid has ALWAYS been on a Nintendo system and it always will be. Plus, Nintendo systems are NOT sucky. Here's the reasoning:

8-bit: Could support 64 on-screen colors at once compared to Sega's 32 on-screen colors.

16-bit: Could support 32,768 on-screen colors at once compared to Sega's 1536 on-screen colors

32-bit: N64 had a 93.75 MHz CPU Processor compared to Sony's 33.87 MHz CPU Processor. The cartridges for PSX games also made loading times non-existent.

64-bit: GameCube had a 485 MHz Processor compared to Sony's 277 MHz Processor. The mini-discs also made loading times non-existent for GCN's first-party titles.

I'm sorry Joey, but I think Nintendo's been far from sucky since day one, and I'd really like to know where you got that idea. Is it because they make "kiddy" games? I hope not, for they have since day two for the SNES, and that was barely when you were born; brought into existence. You wouldn't remember the old-school games, for you were just an embryo at that time.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to make you think about what you're going to say about Nintendo before you bring it out for everyone to see. Elaborating your thoughts and explaining why you feel a certain way is necessary when talking among others, especially those of Metroid fans, which ARE Nintendo fans. Period.

Also, I hope you don't talk about how the graphics for 360 are all that great, for graphics are just going to get better and it doesn't matter. Just wait for everything to become cheap and get today's console tomorrow for 1/4 of the price. Plus, there is a chance you also play Halo and compare it to Metroid Prime, am I not correct? I hope not. MP is a FPA, not a FPS. Smile

Oh, and I'm not truly "DJ15Nario", for I'm not 15 anymore. Long gone, actually. ^_^

VISIT HERE TO SEE HOW MY SIG IS A PAGE TALL!
Galbadia Hotel Soundtracks
Nario

Mr. Prime
Elite Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the question is...will the Wii be worthy of MP3 Wink

Thanks to Def Leppard for the sweet Sig!
http://s7.invisionfree.com/phazon
Steyr AUG
Beam Trooper

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no indication that Sector Zero is Earth. Where are people getting this idea from?

- Hideo Kojima

PWNAGE!!!
=
I happen to call "Dark Samus" the Dark Hunter. Get used to it.
Meta-Ridley125
Beam Trooper

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, if you are luckly enough to find a demo vid of the game that starts at the begining instead of when you start controling Samus it looks like the first world you vist(the one with the GF base and the Ridley battle) is green and stuff and looks like nothing in Earth's solor system.

Here:
"Which side are you on?"
Joey
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Prime wrote:
I think the question is...will the Wii be worthy of MP3 Wink

Ahh you speak the truth. *runs from angry mob of Nintendo suck-ups*

^I'm not talking about you guys.

Metroid Prime Hunters: Betrayal= Infernus
Special Thanks to: Phazon Metroid (sigs), Mochtroid (Avatar)
MonsterERB
"The Lockinator"

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ15Nario wrote:
...Agreed. Metroid has ALWAYS been on a Nintendo system and it always will be. Plus, Nintendo systems are NOT sucky. Here's the reasoning:
8-bit: Could support 64 on-screen colors at once compared to Sega's 32 on-screen colors.

16-bit: Could support 32,768 on-screen colors at once compared to Sega's 1536 on-screen colors

32-bit: N64 had a 93.75 MHz CPU Processor compared to Sony's 33.87 MHz CPU Processor. The cartridges for PSX games also made loading times non-existent.

64-bit: GameCube had a 485 MHz Processor compared to Sony's 277 MHz Processor. The mini-discs also made loading times non-existent for GCN's first-party titles...

Gotta pop your bubble here, at least a bit. Nintendo skipped the 32-bit generation. The other 32-bit console I can recall off the top of my head was the Sega Genesis. N64 was... surprise... 64-bit. Gamecube was in the 128-bit generation IIRC. So, you may want to rethink that post, perhaps even re-post it with correct information.
But still, your main point of "Nintendo has always released quality consoles, on par with or better than the competition" still stands.

Sigs by me, and 1 by MT
Progress on no-damage Prime run:
Saved in Metroid Quarantine B before Omega Pirate (1:27, 39%)
BBX25 wrote:
You can't pubically submit ideas to a corporation.

Last edited by MonsterERB on Fri May 19, 2006 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Energy_siphus
Flying Pirate

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sector Zero is earth because, when man begins to classify regions of space by sectors, you would think that the first sector they name would be Earth and the solar system. And thus Sector 0. Virtually every scifi show that has sectors as a small region of space (compared to a quadrent) that Ive seen, Sct 0 is earth.

Here:http://www.samusforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=10029
"Which side are you on?"

MystDragon2k wrote:
the meaning of life is sex
Steyr AUG
Beam Trooper

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Energy_siphus wrote:
sector Zero is earth because, when man begins to classify regions of space by sectors, you would think that the first sector they name would be Earth and the solar system. And thus Sector 0. Virtually every scifi show that has sectors as a small region of space (compared to a quadrent) that Ive seen, Sct 0 is earth.

What?! So you're basing the idea of "Sector Zero = Earth" from other series, despite the fact there is no evidence for it at all in Metroid itself?

Did you see the full intro video? The planet where Sector Zero was on did not look like Earth to me. And if it was Earth, I would think there would be a much larger civilian presence.

- Hideo Kojima

PWNAGE!!!
=
I happen to call "Dark Samus" the Dark Hunter. Get used to it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Samus.nl Forum Index :: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: