MP3 Video Download inside! *New Clip Added!!!*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Samus.nl Forum Index :: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark Phazon Samus
Elite Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see what the trouble is about. That vid was badass! I am looking more forward to this game now than I was before.

Avatar by Darth Kalatar. Sigs by Darth Kalatar, Slothien483, and xfox.
Meta-Ridley125
Beam Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm, I went to the link and told it to download, but I don't see the vid. Help?
It says this right now:

You have requested the file metroid-1.mp4 (30177 KB). This file has been downloaded 1924 times already.
IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

Where is the vid??

EDIT: Never mind, found the YouTube vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_aOh_u6sw8&eurl=

Metroid: Intervention
Character: Rakiaz

Here:
http://www.samusforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=10029
"Which side are you on?"
Metroid Exterminator
Beam Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try this link:

http://cache.gameinformer.com/downloads/downloads2014/movies/2006/e3/nintendo/metroid-1.mp4

EDIT

Too late. Oh well, my link has higher resolution.
rekameohs
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And to those disliking this movie. Whack
It may not be exactly like Super, but it still is going to be an amazing game. I don't think the series would last very long if every single game was exactly like the first couple. There needs to be some change. And MP3 is going to take some of the great parts of the earlier games, and mix it up with new, fresh ideas.

...Except for the Phazon woman. Glare

Last edited by rekameohs on Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Meta-Ridley125
Beam Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, but I found the YouTube link right before you posted.
Anyway, what I want to know is, what the heck was that flying thing at the end of the vid??? I freaking looks like Metroid Prime's second form smashed into a meteor! That was pretty cool. Oh and that Phazon Ridley, well, that better be taken care of by the end of the game, unless the Pirates can clone Ridley from just his DNA.(Wonder if that will affect Ridley's battle tactics in any way?? Hmm...

Metroid: Intervention
Character: Rakiaz

Here:
http://www.samusforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=10029
"Which side are you on?"
allstarbball34
Space Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From that movie I'd say that MP3 will probably be the more action oriented and plot related game of the series.

Personaly the Phandrana like area is looking better all the time.

Does any one else think that life blob phazon thing at the end may be a phazon seed?

Another thing is Ridley seems to have Samus trapped in morph ball in that small track Surprised

The problem is I still dont see how Retro is going to implament back tracking in this game

this could turn out to be another hunters not that thats a bad thing
Beam Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hopesfall wrote:
I can't think of any words to describe that video, so here are a few sounds I made while watching:

Uhhh

Blefchv

Derphlz

Zinpd

Then I puked.

You just described my reaction upon seeing the Phazon woman. I hate to use this particular Internetspeak, but...

She is fugly.

- Hideo Kojima

PWNAGE!!!
=
I happen to call "Dark Samus" the Dark Hunter. Get used to it.
Dark X
Flying Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like. That thing in the end was probably a Phazon meteor... and what the hell was up with that hideous lady? That is just awful. It looks good overall, though. I saw a blue Metroid Prime smashing a tube...

<3 Mochtroid. Awesome avatar by Monster.
Tyler Durden wrote:
Listen to Dark X, Dark X is wise.
Intervention: Lenario
Betrayal: Noxus
Skeksi
Space Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, saw this video a few minutes ago (watched it like a billion times since then), and well, what can I say. Hype + infinity. The hyper mode with the "electro-morph ball" looks incredible; I wonder how it will work. Also that giant ugly robot thing that pops up at about 9 seconds into the trailer has the morph ball in its stomach, or so it seems! I'm not sure if I like that. Rundus makes numerous appearances, as does a new character, the "phazon woman." She seems to also have an armored form, as is briefly shown at about 35 seconds in. This not Samus in her corrupted form, nor does it appear to be the final form of Dark Samus, as I hoped it would be when I first saw it. What the heck is it!? Things have certainly taken a strange turn with this trailer. A rift in space (at 00:30)? Giant crab things fighting (00:31)!? A giant phazon meteor with tails (00:55)!?!? I am indeed hyped, but the question remains: where are the space pirates and the Metroids? At least Ridley makes an appearance at 00:32. This is gonna be crazy. Why the HECK didn't Nintendo show all this spectacular footage at their conference instead of lame little pirate battles? The focus on small "non-games" for Wii at one point seemed stifling for the hardcore, but now, now we have something EPIC! Thank you Retro, for rekindling my faith!
Shining Toaster
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeksi wrote:
Giant crab things fighting

Can you attack their weakpoints for... ah, forget it Wink.

Cool video, it certainly seems to suggest that Prime 3 is more story-driven than previous Metroids, which could be good or bad, depending on its execution. With the new characters, it could turn into another Hunters, which is a bad thing, as Hunters's single player was simply embarassing. With a more involved plotline, it could turn into a three-dimensional Fusion, which I am not especially big on either--Fusion was fun, but it lacked the feel of nonlinearity because it completely prevented the player from revisiting certain areas until almost the very end. It should hopefully become just a Metroid game with more frequent cutscenes and a deeper, more involved story.

---

And now, knowing that this game is story driven, I will completely cut myself of from previews and discussion of this game until its release--it'll be more fun if the story and gameplay elements are all entirely fresh and new. If you have the willpower, it's worth a try. Games are simply more fun when you don't have a clue what's coming.

MPH Friend Code: 2878-3141-4310
Dazuro Ghenari
SCU Forums Super-Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeksi wrote:
....as does a new character, the "phazon woman." She seems to also have an armored form, as is briefly shown at about 35 seconds in.
That's not just an armored form. That's a freaking space pirate. No question about it. She seems to be able to transform into the form of enemies...

Sigs by lots of people--credit file coming soon! <3 Thanks y'all!
<RE> God is an enigma wrapped in an illusion wrapped in mystery coated with chocolate and dipped in fire ants.
<BBX25> I wonder what a blowjob from a snake would be like
<Cinsu> I wish my dick had a grinning lobster.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Agent_Koopa
Space Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dazuro Ghenari wrote:
Skeksi wrote:
....as does a new character, the "phazon woman." She seems to also have an armored form, as is briefly shown at about 35 seconds in.
That's not just an armored form. That's a freaking space pirate. No question about it. She seems to be able to transform into the form of enemies...

Hey, I think you're right!

Dark X
Flying Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*watches vid again*

BADASS. That is just freaking awesome. Now I'm looking forward to her...

<3 Mochtroid. Awesome avatar by Monster.
Tyler Durden wrote:
Listen to Dark X, Dark X is wise.
Intervention: Lenario
Betrayal: Noxus
Prime_killer
Beam Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Holy s**t!!!! After watching that I just kind of sat there for a minute and said slowly..."I think I'll have to watch that again"
I don't know whether to be scared or amazed right now. There was so much just thrust in your face!

Dark Samus, Ridley, new bounty hunters, some ugly Phazon woman, huge bosses, new enemies, new worlds--wow.
It certainly looks a LOT more epic now. (That's a good thing). So many new characters too. Not quite sure I like that blocky bounty hunter, or that woman thing, but.....I know better than to judge too early in the game.
Anyways it definetly looks different, but that's caught my attention.

EDIT: And yeah, that meteor thing at the end, definetly looks like a phazon seed to me..... Wink

Quote:
And now, knowing that this game is story driven, I will completely cut myself of from previews and discussion of this game until its release--it'll be more fun if the story and gameplay elements are all entirely fresh and new. If you have the willpower, it's worth a try. Games are simply more fun when you don't have a clue what's coming.

I'll try my best to do this too, but it's damn hard now.... Wink

"It was a rule he aimed to fix. And only a man such as he could aim his attention at the rule that bound them all together."
Steyr AUG
Beam Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shining Toaster wrote:
Can you attack their weakpoints for... ah, forget it .

No, but you can flip them over and hit them for MASSIVE DAMAGE.

I am of the opinion that Metroids in the Prime sub-series are totally unnecessary. You could remove the Metroids from Prime and Echoes and it wouldn't affect the plot. And because Metroids do exist in both games, I had to come up with a bevy of theories to explain their existence when they shouldn't be there, thanks to Nintendo's retconning.

So, I hope Metroids aren't in Corruption. Though, considering I was also hoping that Hunters would be a one-time deal, and now seeing this... honestly, that scene where the Dark Hunter is "Force Lightning-ing" the hunters and Samus just screams "GOREA!!!"

... yeah. It's best to stay a cynic.

- Hideo Kojima

PWNAGE!!!
=
I happen to call "Dark Samus" the Dark Hunter. Get used to it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Samus.nl Forum Index :: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: