MP2D MIDI Music Resurrection Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Samus.nl Forum Index :: Metroid Prime 2D
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark X
Flying Pirate

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because it just sounds awesome and seems like it would rock in the fight. Blasting Phazon joints while listening to that...good stuff.

I don't care where you put it in the game (Which you HAVE to) but I'd prefer that to the normal fight music.

<3 Mochtroid. Awesome avatar by Monster.
Tyler Durden wrote:
Listen to Dark X, Dark X is wise.
Intervention: Lenario
Betrayal: Noxus
Hexit
Flying Pirate

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark X wrote:
Hexit doesn't use any music making software. He's just magical.

That is sooo sigged! Laughing

I will try to finish the Frigate this week, but Degree Exams and thier revision is far more important than any MIDI. Also, me and Troid were thinking that there should be a .mp3 version of MP2D (in addition of the MIDI version), with all MIDI's recorded off my soundcard. For example, the Frigate sounds like this: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=AD3BCA941EC282E8

Dark X wrote:
Hexit doesn't use any music making software. He's just magical.

No truer words have ever been muttered.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dark X
Flying Pirate

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! I got sigged! Mr. Green

And that right there sounds good. It's sort of a rip in the main Frigate tune, but it has some good stuff added. I look forward to this game being finished. Now for the music, too. If I had an iPod I would SO download this music. ALL OF IT. IN THE ENTIRE TOPIC.

<3 Mochtroid. Awesome avatar by Monster.
Tyler Durden wrote:
Listen to Dark X, Dark X is wise.
Intervention: Lenario
Betrayal: Noxus
Troid92
Shadow Pirate

Location: On a small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark X wrote:
EDIT: I have an idea! Maybe you could use that badass music for the Omega Pirate fight?

Uh, no. The style just isn't the extreme intensity and impending doom feeling of the original Omega Pirate battle, not to mention it's a completely different song. I think it would work much better as an upper Phazon Mines theme, as I think was intended.

I like the MIDI a whole lot. It has more tension than MP's version, has an actual theme, and overall just seems much more evil. Plus it has the feeling of being on a mission infiltrating a large base, which is what I think we need for the upper Phazon Mines.

MIDI-maker / Fangame Programmer (including Metroid Prime: Phazon Apocalypse)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Destroyer F
Secret World Discoverer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New midi's in progress, the person who made them isn't registered here yet, this is his post on the mp2d fan boards:

Author: Morton
Midi's: Mission final

Quote:

I am currently working on a "Mission Final" MIDI for this project, which Destroyer F already knows of - as I sent him some different versions which he told me to post here.

Please can I have some feedback. I shall post here when hyperlinks have new/updated material at the other end. For the third one here, I think diminished, I will soon change the drums.

Thanks.

Major Version (Updated 4/6/06, 22.01 GMT)

Minor, I think ( Ialways get the minor and Diminished mixed up!)

Diminished, I think...

PhazonPhoenix
SA SW Discoverer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bah. I would love to listen to those but my computer says that "Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded." I find that very odd because I have never gotten this message before. Confused I'll see what I can do.
morton1479
[Warning]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I am Morton (mentioned above), or here morton1479. Just to let you know by Sunday Minor version will be removed and in the long run the diminished, but I am working on an update for the major. Do not judge any version but the major as that is the one for the game.#

All new info about this MIDI can be found here
PhazonPhoenix
SA SW Discoverer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so you're all aware, I'm planning a massive update of the list in the beginning of the topic soon. Since it's a huge pain and quite time-consuming, if you have any last minute additions or projects that you're working on that are almost done, and it wouldn't be a huge hassle to finish them up, could you guys please try and get them completed? It would save me some trouble and then we could see what we have left to do.
morton1479
[Warning]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you want hyperlinks or you already know them use them - not copy them into your webspace (if you do that) as then I can update my MIDIs, as the Mission Final MIDI is in development, without bothering you. OK?
Troid92
Shadow Pirate

Location: On a small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primary Item Acquisition Fanfare

---
Just noticed that we don't have one of these and decided to make one, so DF can use it in his next demo. Unfortunately, MIDI voices are really low quality in this range, so it sounds like a muffled version of the original.

MIDI-maker / Fangame Programmer (including Metroid Prime: Phazon Apocalypse)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Samus.nl Forum Index :: Metroid Prime 2D All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: