Speed blocks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Samus.nl Forum Index :: Metroid: Zero Mission
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doorboy
Space Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Speed blocks Reply with quote

I'm looking for all the items and some are behind speed blocks where there is no way to run up with the speedboast. Like above were Samus's ship was in Crateria.

How do you destroy these blocks? Is there a way to do it without running up to them with the speed boast. I can't break them atal, any help would be great.
Confused
Dark X
Flying Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Press down while Shinesparking, then jump and aim in any direction to launch yourself with a charge, even diagonally.

<3 Mochtroid. Awesome avatar by Monster.
Tyler Durden wrote:
Listen to Dark X, Dark X is wise.
Intervention: Lenario
Betrayal: Noxus
chris37599
Elite Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also note that it IS possible to shinespark into a hill diagonally and start running at max speed, but it's very hard, and has to be (almost) pixel perfect. (See M2K2's old early S.Missile http://www.metroid2002.com/0/other_old_crateria_super_missile_method.php)
Here's an easier method of getting it. http://www.metroid2002.com/0/early_super_crateria_1.php

Thnx to MonsterERB for teh awesome pikmin sig!

Dark X wrote:
I don't. I never make tyops.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Samus.nl Forum Index :: Metroid: Zero Mission All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: