Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption discussion topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Samus.nl Forum Index :: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
View previous topic :: View next topic  
el padrino
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark X wrote:
Lockpicking... it's a good idea, but it would be tough to put into the game. Maybe make it a sort-of minigame?

maybe but imagine if there are many of that doors, making a speed run wouldnt be a speed run cause you would spend many time picking doors, but perhaps and only perhaps it could be like in splinter cell chaos theory, not exactly the same but that kind of idea
Ruumisauto
Flying Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And lockpicking isn't exactly a thing I'd like to find in a Metroid game. Let's keep that sort of stuff with Splinter Cells and Thiefs, shall we?

Destructively awesome sigs by MERB!

MERB wrote:
I challenge the next poster to NOT use Jelzap for J.

metroid master, moments after wrote:
J is for Jelzap.
Fastolf
Space Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lockpicking? Hell Samus is a bounty hunter for crying out load. She doesn't open doors by hand unless u have to pull a ever tio activate it. other wise she blasts it open like a real hunter. Alternatively i'd like o see demo charges-like explosives to open some doors. This could possibly work for timed areas where ur trying to escape a mob or something and u see the heavy reinforced dorr. U plant the charges but they take a minute to blow since the door is so strong and u have to fight back opponents till it blows open and then continue through. Then again.......
Fastolf
Space Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lockpicking? Hell Samus is a bounty hunter for crying out load. She doesn't open doors by hand unless u have to pull a ever tio activate it. other wise she blasts it open like a real hunter. Alternatively i'd like o see demo charges-like explosives to open some doors. This could possibly work for timed areas where ur trying to escape a mob or something and u see the heavy reinforced dorr. U plant the charges but they take a minute to blow since the door is so strong and u have to fight back opponents till it blows open and then continue through. Then again....... Twisted Evil
Fastolf
Space Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY DO MY POSTS KEEP DOUBLE PLUS POSTING EVERY NOW AND THEN!!!!!!!!!!! Just saying that in case u think i'm messing with the forum
el padrino
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fastolf wrote:
WHY DO MY POSTS KEEP DOUBLE PLUS POSTING EVERY NOW AND THEN!!!!!!!!!!! Just saying that in case u think i'm messing with the forum

you didnt doble posted...........you triple posted Rolling Eyes now why in the world would you have chargers if you have power bombs, they are high explsives, you dont need a explosive charger if you have power bombs
Fastolf
Space Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeh, forgot about that. Then again, it's not like a PB can break through a super missile door Neutral
el padrino
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

your underestimating the greatness of a PB Wink, but thats why you have super misile, i think if the PB cannot break a blastdoor a super misile could, but thats just me speaking, maybe your right there could be explosive chargers but i doubt it.
rekameohs
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kind of got an idea for the suits in this game.

Varia Suit: I know we are most likely going to start with this one, but if we weren't I would force someone to get it in a heated area... during a boss fight... with Crocomire! Imagine, facing Crocomire while your health is slowly dwindling away, that would be a kickass fight!

Gravity Suit: This time around, I want the TRUE gravity suit, so you can move freely underwater AND get in lava unharmed. It would also look like this.

(Awesome by the way MH)

Pirate Suit: You know those doors in prime that only pirates can access. With this suit, you can enter them at will.

Phazon Suit: Same as before, only stops blue Phazon, but red still hurts. Give it more of a DS look.

Warrior Suit: This suit is given by the chozo to their strongest warrior.

It would look like the color of the arm cannon, except the whole suit would be that color. I don't really have any ideas to what this suit will do, but whatever.
metroid samus
[Warning]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rekameohs wrote:

Pirate Suit: You know those doors in prime that only pirates can access. With this suit, you can enter them at will.

That would not be a very good suit......just accessing doors? Samus can just take them down wih the grapple beam or PB.... Rolling Eyes

But having the real gravity suit from metroid fusion would be cool. In prime 1, phazon was a SUPER toxic substance. While you still get hurt by lava....not very smart on nintendo's part.... Neutral

Dark X wrote:
Gogo hyperdrive! <______________<;;;

silly-head.

Thank you monsterERB for the signature.....^_^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chucky
Beam Trooper

Location: Floating in the area where my brain used to be located. Think about it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rekameohs is talking about those pirate doors that read the bio-image of a pirate thats impossible to copy or open in that case, due to Samus not being a pirate and all.. dont see why she just didn't destroy them though.

And as awesome as that pic of the Gravity Suit is, I think the spikes that come out of the arms and the feet look pritty crappy (no offence MH), but I like the designg on the chest plate and shoulder pads. Looks quiet funky. Also, since its a purple suit, it's totally badass.

>>

el padrino
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a phazon suit, why would there be a phazon suit if you got a hyper mode??? anyway i like what all of you said, i hope this time the gravity suit can withstand lava
Joey
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate Suit sounds tight, but it should do all kinds of stuff. I agree with all of the above, but hope for cool shapes.

Metroid Prime Hunters: Betrayal= Infernus
Special Thanks to: Phazon Metroid (sigs), Mochtroid (Avatar)
el padrino
Shadow Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah the pirate suit should interact with the computers of the space pirates to open paths, move things, and activate/deactivate force fields, im just speculating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Samus.nl Forum Index :: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50
Page 50 of 50

Jump to: